The final day of All Points East festival will be headlined by Björk.
Fans can expect an unforgettable show on Sunday May 27 from the Icelandic popstar.
She will play tracks from her extensive back catalogue, as well as her acclaimed ninth studio album Utopia.
Other performances on the closing day will come from Beck, Father John Misty and Flying Lotus 3D.
Meanwhile Friendly Fires make a welcome return with a set on The North Stage, with Kelela and Yaeji also playing.
Find out the full Sunday lineup below - and how to still get tickets.
The East Stage
- Björk - 21:05-22:30
- Father John Misty 19:30-20:30
- Tom Misch - 17:35-18:40
- Mashrou' Leila - 16:25-17:10
- Khruangbin - 15:05-15:55
- Parcels - 14:10-14:40
- Kelly Lee Owens - 13:00-13:50
The North Stage
- Beck - 20:15-21:15
- Friendly Fires - 18:30-19:30
- Django Django - 17:20-18:00
- Alexis Taylor - 16:00-16:40
- Agoria - live - 14:30-15:30
- Allie X - 13:45-14:10
The West Arena
- Flying Lotus 3D - 19:25-20:25
- Kelela - 17:50-18:40
- Sylvan Esso - 16:35-17:20
- Yellow Days - 15:20-16:05
- Octavian - 14:20-14:50
- Bones Garage - 13:30-14:00
The X Stage
- The Black Madonna - 19:30-21:15
- Yaeji 18:30-19:30
- Mr G Live - 17:30-18:30
- Italojohnson - 15:30-17:30
- Byron the Aquarius - 14:00-15:30
- Debonair - 12:00-14:00
- Jarreau Vandal v Full Crate - DJ Set - 18:45-19:45
- Reeps One - 18:00-18:30
- Aadae - 16:00-16:30
- Benin City - 15:00-15:30
- Joel Culpepper - 14:00-14:30
- Mina Rose - 13:00-13:30
- Mattiel - 18:40-19:20
- Kelsey Lu - 17:10-17:35
- Naked Elephant - 16:00-16:30
- Sarah Meth - 14:50-15:20
How to buy tickets
Fashion deals online NOW for the perfect All Points East outfit
Festival fashion is here- and plenty of stores have great cut prices to get an outfit on a budget.
- Topshop now has a 70% off sale with all your cropped jeans, summery tops and floaty dress needs
- Boohoo have an incredible sale section with regular flash sales for fashion followers to enjoy
- ASOS have a fantastic "Outlet" section- where you can find anything with up to 70% off
- Missguided have plenty of discounts to enjoy- and the "Festival Ready" section has all the inspo you need!
- The NEW New Look Festival clothing range is dreamy- and there face gems, flwoer head bands and bumbags are all certainly going to be spotted at festivals this year.
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app.
You can even set it to receive push notifications for all the breaking news in your area