The mother of a young man shot dead during a night out in Harlesden has pleaded for help to catch his killer on the second anniversary of his murder.
Rowan Thomas-Williams, 20, was shot dead on Friday, December 6, 2013 , and mystery still surrounds his final hours.
His mother today urged anyone who might know anything to come forward and help bring the family "closure".
"It's been two years since Rowan was killed and we still have no closure. If you have any information please come forward," she said.
She previously told how Rowan was going to university to study media and had hoped to pursue a career in music.
"Rowan's loss is not only felt by me, but also his father, his children and his younger sisters," she said.
"Rowan had his whole life ahead of him"
"Rowan was only a young man when his life was taken. Rowan had his whole life ahead of him. He was at the age where he wanted to build a future for himself and his children."
Police said Mr Thomas-Williams had spent the evening of his death with close friends celebrating a birthday.
Officers were called at around 1.30am to reports of gunshots near Mulberry Court, Elgar Avenue, but no one was found there with injuries.
Rowan was taken by friends to a nearby hospital suffering gunshot wounds, and was pronounced dead later that morning.
A post-mortem the following day gave the cause of death as a gunshot wound to the chest.
Detectives say they retain an open mind in regards to the motive, but they believe he was involved in an altercation near Mulberry Court, during which he was shot.
Detective Chief Inspector Graeme Gwyn, of the Homicide and Major Crime Command (HMCC), said: "Two years is a very long time to go without answers and this has caused much distress to Rowan's loved ones.
"I am convinced that someone knows who is responsible for killing Rowan"
"This was a callous and brutal murder of a young man and Rowan's mother and wider family have been left completely devastated. This is made even more difficult in that the person or people responsible have yet to be caught.
"I am convinced that someone knows who is responsible for killing Rowan and I am appealing to them to do the right thing and come forward and assist us with our investigation."
Three people were arrested shortly after Mr Thomas-Williams's death but no further action was taken against any of them.
In January this year, a 26-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder. He was bailed pending further enquires to a date in January 2015.
* Anyone with any information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8721 4805 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.