Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova will slog it out for a place in the Wimbledon final on Thursday (July 9).
Williams came out on top when the pair met in the Australian Open final back in January, but the American does say that the No.4 seed brings out the best in her game.
Either Gabine Muguruza or Agnieszka Radwanska will be waiting in the final, when they open Centre Court for action earlier in the day.
Andy Murray's brother Jamie will continue his bid for Wimbledon success when, alongside partner John Peers, he will be gunning to make the Gentlemen's Doubles final.
But when is everyone else playing? Here is the full running order for July 9...
Centre Court - 1pm start
(20) Garbine Muguruza (ESP) v (13) Agnieszka Radwanska (POL)
(1) Serena Williams (USA) v (4) Maria Sharapova (RUS)
(13) Jamie Murray (GBR) & John Peers (AUS) v Jonathan Erlich (ISR) & Philip Petzschner (GER)
No.1 Court - 1pm start
(2) Jonas Bjorkman (SWE) & Thomas Johansson (SWE) v Jamie Delgado (GBR) & Thomas Enqvist (SWE)
(1) Mike Bryan (USA) & Bethanie Mattek-Sands (USA) v (8) Daniel Nestor (CAN) & Kristina Mladenovic (FRA)
(3) Marcin Matkowski (POL) & Elena Vesnina (RUS) or (16) Lukasz Kubot (POL) & Andrea Hlavckova (CZE) v (7) Leander Paes (IND) & Martina Hingis (SUI)
Goran Ivansevic (CRO) & Ivan Ljubicic (CRO) v Justin Gimelstob (USA) & Ross Hutchins (GBR)
No.2 Court - 11.30am start
(9) Rohan Bopanna (IND) & Florin Mergea (ROU) v (4) Jean-Julien Rojer (NED) & Horia Tecau (ROU)
(5) Alexander Peya (AUT) & Timea Babos (HUN) v (2) Bruno Soares (BRA) & Sania Mirza (IND)
(6) Horia Tecau (ROU) & Katarina Srebotnik (SLO) v Robert Lindstedt (SWE) & Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP)
Wayne Ferreira (RSA) & Sebastian Grosjean (FRA) v Greg Rusedski (GBR) & Fabrice Santoro (FRA)
Are you looking for a great place near you to watch the tennis? Here's where all of the best big-screens are in west London.