Virgin Trains has unveiled its biggest seat sale to date.
London Euston travellers can take advantage of discounted standard and first class fares.
The discounted seats are available to customers from 00:01 today (March 9) until 23:59 on Tuesday March 14.
A number of Virgin Trains West Cost route tickets will start at £10 in the sale.
Savings of up to 55% could made on travel from London Euston to UK cities including Chester, Glasgow and Birmingham.
The discounted fares are available for travel between Saturday March 25 to Thursday August 24 in 2017.
Discounted Standard fares include the below advance single tickets:
- London to Chester: before £16.50, now £10
- London to Manchester: before £22, now £10
- London to Birmingham: before £8, now £4
- London to Glasgow: before £30, now £14
Discounted First Class fares include the below Advance Single tickets:
- London to Manchester: before £43, now £28
- London to Birmingham: before £26, now £17
- London to Chester: before £45, now £28
- London to Glasgow: before £55, now £35
The train company’s biggest sale to date is in celebration of its 20th birthday and a thanks to customers for travelling with Virgin Trains for 20 years.
Virgin Trains has discounted almost 1.5 million tickets across its West Coast routes.
For more information on routes available and to book tickets go to the Virgin Trains website .
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app.
You can even set it to receive push notifications for all the breaking news in your area.