Wedding fever is set to hit Kensington's Olympia this weekend as The National Wedding Show arrives in town.
From Friday (February 20) to Sunday (February 22), the wedding show will host events to make the wedding of your dreams and reality.
A spokesman for the exhibition said: "There are over 200 exhibits from dresses to honeymoons.
"There is something for the whole family: the bride, groom and even mother-of-the-bride."
Here is getwestlondon 's guide for brides on the top 10 things to see and do at the show:
- Before the event: follow the National Wedding Show on youtube to pick up top tips to make your wedding planning easier
- If you have a VIP ticket, head to the BareMinerals make-up artists to receive a make-under (on a first-come first-served basis)
- Find your perfect wedding dress. With a bridal catwalk and chance to try on dresses, be sure to use your time wisely to look for inspiration
- Enter a competition: sign up during the day and you could be in with the chance of winning a wedding worth £25,000, a luxury honeymoon worth £4,000 and more
- Visit the vintage area where specialist wedding suppliers bring together companies displaying vintage-inspired dresses and decorations
- Head to the flower market to see displays from the UK's leading florists
- Visit the Wedding Theatre where industry experts will share their top 10 tips for the big day
- Listen to a talk by Michele Paradise who has been featured on shows such as How To Look Good Naked and Britain's Next Top Model. She will be on the catwalk three times a day to give tips on confidence, stress-management and knowing your body shape
- Visit the honeymoon exhibits to get inspiration and book the perfect getaway - all in a day's work
- Enjoy a relaxing afternoon tea in the Vintage Tea Room or unwind in the Champagne Bar to celebrate the impending nuptials
Tickets to the event cost £15 for any one day or £35 for an VIP package. For more information, visit the website.