The auditions are over and 13 of the borough's most talented performers have made it to the final of Hounslow Has Talent.
The acts are made up of a mix of singers, dancers and musicians who will battle it out on stage at the Paul Robeson Theatre on Saturday June 13, but only one can be crowned winner of the 2015 contest and bag a cheque for £500.
Between now and the final, both solo artists and groups will prepare to put on a show-stopping performance for judges and audiences for a chance to be named the borough's next superstar.
Among the competitors are an Indian dancing duo with the youngest member aged 10, to 79-year-old pensioner Brian Boot who is back again - could it be third time lucky for him!?
Other acts include solo singers, solo dancers, singer-songwriters, two dance groups, an Indian hip hop and bhangra fusion dancer, and blues singer and guitarist.
Organiser of Hounslow Has Talent, Ray Coleman, said: "The range of talent in the borough never ceases to amaze.
"From hundreds of applicants, the final has somehow been whittled down to 13 - a wide mix of top quality acts with ages ranging from 10 to 79.
"It truly is a show which will appeal to everyone."
On the night there will be a number of guest acts performing including last year's winners gymnast trio Lauren, Lizzie and Addie, as well as Highfields Singers and Society Dance Crew.
Co-organisers Ruth Wood and Charlotte Skinner, from Feltham Arts, said: "We were overwhelmed by the incredible acts auditioning for Hounslow Has Talent on Saturday (May 16).
"With such a great variety of singers and dance acts it really was difficult to choose just 13 acts for the final.
"We think the judges on Saturday June 13 are going to have a hard job deciding this years winners!"
This year's contest is raising money in support of the Mayor of Hounslow councillor Corinna Smart's two charities of the year - Hounslow Community Food Box and London Wildlife Trust.
The event is sponsored by Feltham Arts, Cultural Community Solutions, Hounslow Arts Centre and Hounslow Council.
Meet the finalists:
- Singer – Alicia Wilkins from Brentford aged 30
- Singer – Brian Boot from Hounslow aged 79
- Singer – Sophia Tang from Hanworth aged 17
- Singer – Jade Foster from Feltham aged 14
- Contemporary dancer – Jessica Andrews from Feltham aged 15
- Contemporary dancer – Vilma Missi from Feltham aged 16
- Singer songwriter – Hana Grant from Bedfont aged 17
- Singer songwriter – Judith Arkell from Hounslow aged 62
- Contemporary dance group from West Thames College
- Dance ensemble from Our Barn, Redlees Park
- Indian dancers – Trisha aged 12 and Jayashree aged 10 both from Hounslow
- Indian hip hop/bhangra fusion – Aditi from Isleworth aged 11
- Blues Singer and guitarist – Megan aged 19 and Gary aged 21 who work in Heston
Tickets cost £6 or £4 concessions. Call Ray on 07748 589481. Doors open 6.15pm. Show is on from 7pm to 9.30pm.
Visit Hounslow Has Talent here.