Episode one of Made in Chelsea South of France will be airing at 9pm on Monday (August 1), and the new mini-series has already got tongues wagging!
The trailer was released last week, and it reveals that Tiff and Steph have decided to be 'civil' with each other after an entire series of bickering, Ollie may be finding a new boyfriend, Jamie might have cheated on Frankie during the holiday... And the boys have truly terrible French accents.
And best of all, Made in Chelsea veteran Francis Boulle will be returning to our screens for the holiday series!
Whatever goes on, sparks are sure to fly and drama will be rife for the SW1 gang as they hit Cannes in the south of France.
So, what will happen in episode one of the new mini-series?
We give our predictions (WARNING: Spoiler alert!)
- At least one of the gang will get VERY sunburnt during their trip to Cannes
- Alik will move to London to be with Louise.
- Frankie and Jamie will break up AGAIN. They're no good for each other!
- Matt will start dating someone else now he's finished with Jess and Louise.
- Ollie will find romance... Maybe a new face to the show?
Have you seen the trailer yet?
The Chelsea set head out to Cannes for a summer season of high-end antics.
Think you know everything there is to know about Made in Chelsea? Take our fun interactive quiz and test your knowledge.
Made in Chelsea South of France episode one airs on E4 at 9pm on Monday August 1.