1. Game, set, match... improve your little ones' tennis skills at a local club's summer camp. Parents can book just an individual day or a whole week for their children at Acorn Tennis Club, Canons Park, Edgware. It's aimed at 5- to 11-year-olds and each session is from 9.30am to noon. The camp is on Friday August 1 and again from August 4 to 8. Individual days cost £12.50 and a week is £50. Book by calling Karen Dawson on 07950 575319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Theatrebugs Summer Holiday Workshops feature five fun-filled days of acting, singing, dressing-up and arts and crafts. It is ideal for three to five year-olds and takes place at St Peter's Hall, 59a Portobello Road, Notting Hill W11 3DB from Aug 4-8, 9am-midday. The cost is £128, with 10 per cent sibling discount. Call 0800 975 5290.
3. The popular Broadway Beach draws to an end this weekend, but there's still time to pop down, enjoy the live music, play games and win competition prizes. Kids can design their own cookies today (Fri Aug 1). Its at Town Square, Ealing Broadway until August 3 and is free.
4. Children can enjoy some theatrical puppet power at Harrow Arts Centre in Uxbridge Road, Hatch End, from Monday August 11. Children aged seven to 11 can make their own superhero puppet and perform a play for friends and family. Each daily session is 10am to 4pm and costs £85. Call 020 8416 8989 to book.
5. A London routemaster with a pop-up dance floor and DJ spinning tunes on the decks will be coming to The Centre in Feltham and Bell Square in Hounslow. It will be in Feltham on August 6 and Hounslow September 13. The cost is free.