The third annual Prime Day will be Tuesday 11 July, with hundreds of thousands of deals exclusively for Prime members around the world.
New this year, members can enjoy 30 hours of deal shopping starting at 6pm on Monday, July 10 – and new deals as often as every five minutes. Prime Day has expanded to 13 countries this year, and Amazon is bringing new and existing members in the UK the best deals of the year.
Members will find millions of items in stock including deals from thousands of small businesses and entrepreneurs.
To participate in Prime Day, customers in the UK new to Prime can sign up here for a year of Prime for just £59 from now until July 3, a £20 saving on the first year’s annual membership fee.
New for Prime Day this Year
- 30 hours to shop- 24 hours just wasn't enough time to shop all of the great deals so it will now start at 6pm on Monday, July 10 to give Prime members a full 30 hours shopping window
- Explore deals you're into- find deals most shopped in specific themes. From pet lovers, to techies or music fans- find your deals even faster
Every day leading up to Prime Day on 11 July members will find all kinds of exclusive promotions and deals:
· Amazon Music Unlimited – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get the best deal in Amazon Music history, four months of the full catalogue on-demand service with access to 40 million songs, for just £0.99.
- Amazon Video – From 7 to 11 July, Prime members will have the chance to win £100,000 in cash just by streaming Amazon Video on their TV via Fire TV, Fire TV Stick or the App on one of the many supported Smart TVs and game consoles.
· Kindle Unlimited – Prime members can save up to 40% on a Kindle Unlimited membership. Enjoy unlimited reading from over one million titles on any device.
· Everyday Essentials – Prime members can save up to 25% off with onsite vouchers on select food and household items in Prime Pantry from 3 July until 6 August.