The Brooklyn electronica group will close the first day of live music at London's Victoria Park on May 25.
It will mark their biggest headline show in the UK as they are expected to play to thousands of fans.
The group recently returned to the live stage with an Alexandra Palace show in 2017, but this year's festival slots will see them back in full swing.
Find out more about the headliners below.
1. The group formed in 2002 and are from Brooklyn, New York. They split in 2011 but reunited in 2015 and have since released a new album American Dream.
2. Their most played songs at live gigs are Tribulations, Movement, All My Friends, Daft Punk Is Playing at My House and I Can Change, according to setlist.fm.
3. They've been nominated for five Grammy Awards, winning once for Best Dance Recording for the track Tonite.
4. In 2017 they played an incredible 10-night residency at hometown venue Brooklyn Steel, following their return to music and worldwide touring.
5. Since 2005 they've released four studio albums including a self-titled debut, Sound of Silver, This Is Happening and American Dream. All four albums have received critical acclaim from critics and reached the top 40 on the UK Albums Chart.
The East Stage - LCD Soundsystem / Yeah Yeah Yeahs / Glass Animals / Young Fathers / Knox Fortune / Lo Moon
The North Stage - Phoenix / Nick Murphy fka Chet Faker / Chromeo / Hookworms / Oscar & the Wolf
The West Arena - Richie Hawtin Close / Dixon / George Fitzgerald - live / Hercules and Love Affair / Superorganism / Confidence Man
The X Stage - DJ Tennis / Roman Flugel / Gerd Janson / Eclair Fifi / Fort Romeau
JägerHaus Stage - Hot Chip / Vessels / Nik Void (Factory Floor) / Bakar
Firestone Stage - Two Feet / Mellah / Yonaka / Mavi Phoenix
Day tickets are available from Ticketmaster here .
Meanwhile three day and two day tickets are available from AXS.com .
Fashion deals online NOW for the perfect All Points East outfit
Festival fashion is here- and plenty of stores have great cut prices to get an outfit on a budget.
- Topshop now has a 70% off sale with all your cropped jeans, summery tops and floaty dress needs
- Boohoo have an incredible sale section with regular flash sales for fashion followers to enjoy
- ASOS have a fantastic "Outlet" section- where you can find anything with up to 70% off
- Missguided have plenty of discounts to enjoy- and the "Festival Ready" section has all the inspo you need!
- The NEW New Look Festival clothing range is dreamy- and there face gems, flwoer head bands and bumbags are all certainly going to be spotted at festivals this year.
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app.
You can even set it to receive push notifications for all the breaking news in your area.