The second day of All Points East festival sees a headline set from The xx.
London alt-pop trio will play on the main stage on Saturday May 26, as well as Sampha, Popcaan, Stefflon Don and Abra.
After a huge world tour they will play a home city gig in support of their third studio album I See You. They returned in 2017 to release their highly-anticipated first album in five years.
Other performers across the day include Lorde who will play tracks from her acclaimed LP Melodrama, Soulwax and Justice.
Meanwhile Lykke Li marks her live return with a performance, whilst rising star Rex Orange County also heads to Victoria Park.
The second day of the festival will also see sets from Kojey Radical and Her.
Find out the full lineup for day two below.
The East Stage
- The xx - 21:25-22:55
- Sampha - 19:40-20:30
- Popcaan - 18:25-19:10
- Stefflon Don - 17:15-18:00
- Abra - 16:05-16:45
- KARYN - 15:05-15:35
- ELAM - 14:05-14:35
The North Stage
- Lorde - 20:15-21:15
- Soulwax - 18:35-19:35
- Rhye - 17:10-18:00
- Rex Orange County - 16:00-16:45
- Kojey Radical - 15:00-15:30
- Jesse James Solomon - 14:00-14:30
The West Arena
- Justice - 20:05-21:25
- Lykke Li - 18:40-19:40
- BadBadNotGood - 16:30-17:30
- Sevdaliza - 15:20-16:05
Her - 14:25-14:55
Zapatilla - 13:20-14:20
The X Stage
- Omar-S - 21:00-23:00
- Hunee - 19:30-21:00
- Shanti Celeste - 18:00-19:30
- Call Super & Shanti Celeste - 16:30-18:00
- DJ Richard - 15:00-16:30
- DJ Python - live - 14:00-15:00
- Beatrice Dillon - 12:00-14:00
- Lil Silva (DJ set) - 20:20-21:20
- Emerald (DJ set) - 19:15-20:15
- Pote (live) - 18:15-18:45
- Jelani Blackman - 17:00-17:30
- Tiffany Calver (DJ set) - 15:30-16:30
- Bearcubs - 15:00-15:30
- Harvey Causon - 14:00-14:30
- Rival - 13:00-13:30
- Anais - 19:10-19:40
- Blossom Caldarone - 17:30-18:00
- Laura Misch - 16:00-16:30
- Jynx - 14:50-15:20
How to buy tickets
Fashion deals online NOW for the perfect All Points East outfit
Festival fashion is here- and plenty of stores have great cut prices to get an outfit on a budget.
- Topshop now has a 70% off sale with all your cropped jeans, summery tops and floaty dress needs
- Boohoo have an incredible sale section with regular flash sales for fashion followers to enjoy
- ASOS have a fantastic "Outlet" section- where you can find anything with up to 70% off
- Missguided have plenty of discounts to enjoy- and the "Festival Ready" section has all the inspo you need!
- The NEW New Look Festival clothing range is dreamy- and there face gems, flwoer head bands and bumbags are all certainly going to be spotted at festivals this year.
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app.
You can even set it to receive push notifications for all the breaking news in your area