Music fans will be treated to an eclectic mix of artists on the festival's first day on May 25 at London's Victoria Park.
Other artists performing across the four main stages include Glass Animals, Young Fathers and Chromeo.
Organisers AEG and Goldenvoice beat out competition from previous Victoria Park events Lovebox and Field Day to exclusively hold the festival at the park.
It also comes from the same group behind Coachella, which often boasts the biggest lineup of the year in the US.
Nick Murphy, Superorganism, Hercules and Love Affair and DJ Tennis also feature on the Friday lineup.
Meanwhile Despacio will kick off the first day of their weekend residency which features LCD Soundsystem's James Murphy and 2manydjs.
The East Stage
- LCD Soundsystem - 21:10-22:55
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs - 19:20-20:20
- Glass Animals - 18:05-18:50
- Young Fathers - 16:55-17:40
- Knox Fortune - 16:00-16:30
- Lo Moon - 15:05-15:35
The North Stage
- Phoenix - 20:05-21:05
- Nick Murphy fka Chet Faker - 18:50-19:35
- Chromeo - 17:35-18:20
- Hookworms - 16:30-17:05
- Oscar & the Wolf 15:30-16:00
- Cloves - 14:30-15:00
The West Arena
- Richie Hawtin Close - 21:40-22:55
- Dixon - 19:25-21:10
- George Fitzgerald - live - 18:25-19:10
- Hercules and Love Affair - 17:15-17:55
- Superorganism - 16:05-16:45
- Confidence Man - 14:40-15:35
The X Stage
- DJ Tennis - 21:00-22:45
- Roman Flugel - 19:00-21:00
- Gerd Janson - 17:00-19:00
- Eclair Fifi - 15:30-17:00
- Fort Romeau - 14:00-15:30
- Hot Chip - 19:50-21:20
- Vessels - 18:00-19:00
- Special guests (DJ set) - 17:00-18:00
- Nik Void (Factory Floor) - 16:30-17:00
- Bakar - 15:30-16:00
- Haus DJs - 14:00-15:30
Two Feet - 18:50-19:20
Yonaka - 17:40-18:05
- Mellah - 16:30-16:55
- Mavi Phoenix - 15:35-16:00
Fashion deals online NOW for the perfect All Points East outfit
Festival fashion is here- and plenty of stores have great cut prices to get an outfit on a budget.
- Topshop now has a 70% off sale with all your cropped jeans, summery tops and floaty dress needs
- Boohoo have an incredible sale section with regular flash sales for fashion followers to enjoy
- ASOS have a fantastic "Outlet" section- where you can find anything with up to 70% off
- Missguided have plenty of discounts to enjoy- and the "Festival Ready" section has all the inspo you need!
- The NEW New Look Festival clothing range is dreamy- and there face gems, flwoer head bands and bumbags are all certainly going to be spotted at festivals this year.
How to buy tickets
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app.
You can even set it to receive push notifications for all the breaking news in your area