Featuring a cracker-shaped calzone filled with chicken, pancetta, stuffing, broccoli and potatoes, diners can also expect a bubbly treat as all set menus come with a glass of Prosecco.
Ideal for office parties and family get-togethers, three courses with a glass of Prosecco cost £22.95 and two courses with a glass of Prosecco cost £19.95.
What's better, party-goers who simply can't resist their favourite spag bol or carbonara can mix and match from the main menu and festive specials.
- Christmas spiced butternut and rosemary soup - served with crispy sage and garlic bread wedges
- Festive garlic bread - with fig and apple chutney, gorgonzola, balsamic onions, mozzarella and crispy sage
- Christmas cracker calzone - with seasoned chicken, pancetta, sage and onion stuffing, broccoli, baby potatoes, spinach, béchamel and our blend of cheese. Served with a festive cranberry sauce
- Pappardelle with rabbit ragul - with pancetta, parsley and crispy prosciutto
- Wild mushroom and goats cheese lasagne - layers of egg pasta, wild cep mushrooms, spinach and a creamy béchamel sauce
- Christmas trifle - a layer of panna cotta, topped with winter fruit compote, vanilla cheesecake, cream, chocolate sauce and raspberries
- Chocolate orange cheesecake - a rich creamy chocolate orange cheesecake, on a chocolate biscuit base. Finished with an orange caramel glaze and zest of orange
- Festive mule - Amaretto Disaronno, Vodka, ginger beer, cranberry juice and lime
- Christmas cosmo - Cranberry juice and Prosecco with lime
Three courses with a glass of Prosecco costs £22.95
Two courses with a glass of Prosecco costs £19.95
Book a table:
To find your nearest restaurant and to book a table visit prezzorestaurants.co.uk
The festive menu is available now and until January 1, 2018