West London's poshest gang are back for a Made in Chelsea in LA special mini-series, with the gang jetting off to America for a holiday.
The official trailer has been released, with the series reportedly due to air in August.
Not much has been given away, aside from pool parties and gorgeous sun, however it seems as though Stephanie and Josh will be parting ways as a couple, with her saying: "It is so clear that you want to be single." Oh dear.
Jamie and Jess seem to be on thin ice as well, with Jamie seen flirting with an American girl.
Our favourite toff Mark-Francis Vandelli also spills the beans that he goes through "at least five" outfit changes a day!
And special guests Heidi and Spencer Pratt are set to star on the show as well - most likely bringing a new wave of drama and shocking scandal.
But what can you expect from the mini-series? We give our predictions...
Our predictions for MiC LA:
- Heidi and Spencer Pratt will cause arguments, tears and drama.
- Spencer and Lauren are bound to break up again... Once a cheater, always a cheater!
- Jamie will forget all about new girlfriend Jess Woodley when he sees the American girls.
- One of the gang will get horrifically sunburnt - well, it is much hotter over there!
- We will see a shock reunion for Alik and Louise.
- One of the boys will bring an American girl back to Chelsea - it happened last time!
- Sam will not regret his TW arm tattoo, and will ask her to get ST.
- Jamie and Spencer will make up after their argument at the festival.
- One of the gang will stay in the US to enjoy the scenery and new people.
- The girls will make it the whole series without falling out (well, we can only hope!)
Have you seen the trailer yet?
The gang head to LA where plenty of bitching, gossip and drama runs rife on the other side of the pond.