So Made in Chelsea series nine has finally reached its dramatic end, and what a series it's been!
The gang has been plagued by gossip and drama, with strange exercise classes and plenty of Bloody Mary's in-between.
So far this series Louise and Alik have parted ways, with Alik going back to New York to take care of his father's business.
Spencer cheated on Lauren, but they got back together after a rather feeble apology on his part, in which he gave her a key to his flat. Jamie didn't take this well, as he called Spencer "bananas" for getting back together with her.
Jamie and Jess got together after a rather complicated love-square with Fleur and Andy... However it's not all smiles between the couple, as both of them seem unsure about making it official.
Sam, however, has gone and got TW (Tiff Watson) tattooed on his arm, after dating Tiff for around two episodes. Bold move.
And the girls have had more fallings-out than is possible to keep up with, but have finally put their differences to rest, and become friends again. Let's see how long this will last.
That marks the end of the west London drama for the moment! But fear not Chelsea lovers, the gang is set to return this summer for a Made in Chelsea hits LA special mini-series, with the gang jetting off to America (they're so lucky!) for a holiday.
But despite the sun and time away from the drama of west London, we can bet there will be plenty of bitching and fall-outs.
Our predictions for MiC LA:
- The gang will be constantly beautiful, stylish and never sunburnt... Lucky bunch!
- Spencer and Lauren will, of course, not be happy for long - once a cheater, always a cheater...
- Louise and Alik will be on the same continent once more, so he's bound to come and meet her for a reunion.
- Jamie will flirt with other girls, resulting in a dramatic slap or drink-throw from Jess!
- One of the boys will bring an American girl back to west London - well, it happened last time!
Think you know all about the dramatic series? Take our fun quiz and test your knowledge!
Need any more reasons to love Made in Chelsea? Here's our guide to 100 reasons to watch the show.