The gang returned with gossip abound: love triangles, bitching and of course... plenty of awkward moments!
Alik left Louise to go to New York, leaving her with a romantic candlelit picnic.
Jamie and Jess made it official, by way of him presenting her with a tiara... Well, it is Chelsea after all!
And most shockingly, Spencer admitted to Lauren that he kissed another girl. Obviously she got very angry and threw a drink in his face, MiC style. Serves him right!
So, what will happen in episode eleven, the series finale?
We give our predictions (WARNING: Spoiler alert!)
- Lauren will officially dump Spencer, and he will be gutted.
- Louise will attempt to catch Alik at the airport, or follow him to New York.
- There will be a grand costume party to celebrate the series finale.
- The gang will jet off somewhere fancy and exotic to celebrate the series finale.
- Jamie and Jess will be happy together - finally!
Need a reminder of the last episode?
Lauren and Millie talk over Spencer's bad boy side... Poor Lauren, if only you knew what was coming.
Think you know everything there is to know about Made in Chelsea? Take our fun interactive quiz and test your knowledge.
Made in Chelsea episode eight airs on E4 at 9pm on Monday (June 22).