Drama was rife in episode eight of the hit TV show Made in Chelsea last week.
The gang returned with gossip abound: love triangles, bitching and of course... plenty of awkward moments!
Lauren hosts a themed slumber party that sees some questionable pyjamas from the group, Binky's mum returned to the show telling Binks to "take it slow" with JP, and there was no sign of Spencer in the show this week!
Tiff, Millie and Sam seem to have formed an interesting love triangle, with an uncomfortable scene unfolding between them.
Most shocking of all, Alik told Louise that he may have to move back to America and break up with her, leaving her in tears.
So, what will happen in episode nine?
We give our predictions (WARNING: Spoiler alert!)
- Alik will move back to America... But Louise will go with him! Cue a Made in New York spin-off (again!)
- The gang will continue to host strange costume parties - circus theme anyone?
- The Tiff-Millie-Sam love triangle will continue, getting him in lots of trouble!
- JP and Binky will take it slow, and perhaps have a normal relationship... Well, normal for Chelsea!
- Binky's mum will return for more hilarious chit-chats.
Funnily enough, series nine episode nine is also episode 99 of the show, so get watching for this monumental occasion!
Need a teaser for the next episode?
It's trouble in paradise for Louise and Alik, and things with Sam begin to get complicated...
Think you know everything there is to know about Made in Chelsea? Take our fun interactive quiz and test your knowledge.
Made in Chelsea episode eight airs on E4 at 9pm on Monday (June 8).