Drama was rife in episode seven of the hit TV show Made in Chelsea last week.
The gang returned with gossip abound: love triangles, bitching and of course... plenty of awkward moments!
Spencer threatened to break up with Lauren, calling her a "spoilt brat" when she expressed anger at him going skiing with his ex-girlfriend Lucy.
Some of the gang went to France on said skiing holiday, including Jamie, Lucy and Spencer... Though Spencer leaves early to try and patch up his relationship.
And Alex and Jess have had a big fight and agreed not to speak anymore... Standard Made in Chelsea friendships.
So, what will happen in episode eight?
We give our predictions (WARNING: Spoiler alert!)
- Spencer and Lauren will finally break up... They don't seem very happy together anymore!
- Spencer will go after Lucy (inevitably) but she will stay happy with her new man.
- Jess will have enough of the drama and bitching and leave Chelsea altogether.
- The lads will take another holiday to make up for the skiing drama - perhaps somewhere warm?
- Sam and Millie will continue to date... Hopefully!
Need a reminder of the previous episode?
The lads jet off on a skiing holiday, drama and jealousy pervade the group, and will Spencer's relationship last...?
Think you know everything there is to know about Made in Chelsea? Take our fun interactive quiz and test your knowledge.
Made in Chelsea episode eight airs on E4 at 9pm on Monday (June 1).