Drama was rife in episode one of hit TV show Made in Chelsea.
MiC returned to our screens last Monday as some of the gang jetted off to Barbados. More drama is in the air for Alex, Lauren and Spencer moved in together, and there was plenty of gossip to keep up with.
So what will happen in episode two? We give our predictions (WARNING: SPOILERS):
- Drinks will be thrown during Binky's first meeting with Nicola.
- Andy's date with Jess will contain multiple awkward silences and intense staring...
- Alik and Louise will stay blissfully happy - do we hear Made in Chelsea wedding bells?!
- Lucy will continue to be absent from all of the madness #bringbackLucyWatson
- Stephanie and Josh will break up... Don't say we didn't warn you!
Don't forget to stay tuned and follow getwestlondon from 9pm, as we'll be live-blogging the next episode to give the low-down on all the gossip, tears and drama.
A reminder of episode one...
Rosie and Mark-Francis give their hilarious opinions on the "colourless" decor of Josh's bachelor pad to a hapless Stephanie.
Think you know everything there is to know about Made in Chelsea? Take our fun interactive quiz and test your knowledge.
Made in Chelsea episode two airs on E4 at 9pm on Monday (April 20).