Holidays are coming to London as Coca-Cola brings its big red Christmas truck to the capital.
Now in its seventh year, the team behind the fizzy drink has announced the official tour, which includes three dates in London.
The iconic tour will kick off in Glasgow on November 11 and visit 42 locations across the UK.
After snaking its way across the country the truck will make its final stop at Essex's Lakeside Shopping Centre on December 17.
At each stop fans can project festive selfies across the side of the vehicle, according to the Mirror .
They will also be able to enjoy a 150ml can of Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, Diet Coke or Coca-Cola Classic in a "winter wonderland" setting.
In a statement to Mirror Online, Coca-Cola said: "For those visiting as the sun sets, the truck really comes to life with a special animation celebrating the magic Coca-Cola brings to Christmas."
"Every truck stop will also include a recycling call-to-action, encouraging consumers to recycle bottles and cans in line with Coca-Cola’s recent ‘Love Story’ recycling advert."
Over the last seven years the truck has travelled more than 730,000 miles – the equivalent of 29 times around the world.
Featuring a whopping 8,772 fairy lights and playing the 'Holidays are Coming’ jingle, it attracts fans from across the country.
This month will also see Coca-Cola's ' Holidays are Coming’ advert return to British screens, 22 years since first being aired, and it will be first broadcast on November 17.
For more information on the truck tour, click here .
Where will the truck stop?
- Glasgow, Silverburn Centre – November 11
- Glasgow, Asda Robroyston - November 12
- Newcastle, Asda Bolden Collery – November 14
- Newcastle, Tesco Extra – November 15
- Swansea, Tesco Extra - November 16
- Northumberland, Sanderson Arcade – November 16
- Northumberland, Sanderson Arcade – November 17
- Bristol, The Mall – November 18
- Newcastle, Intu Metrocentre – November 18
- Newcastle, Intu Metrocentre - November 19
- Cardiff, Queen Street – November 19
- Plymouth, Drake Circus Shopping Centre – November 21
- Bradford, Morrison’s Victoria Street – November 21
- Pudsey, Asda – November 22
- Gainsborough, Marshalls Yard – November 23
- Bournemouth, The Triangle – November 23
- Bournemouth, The Triangle – November 24
- Leeds, Whiterose Shopping Centre – November 24
- Hull, St Stephens Shopping Centre – November 25
- Southampton, Westway Shopping Centre – November 25
- Southampton, Westway Shopping Centre – November 26
- Doncaster, Lakeside Village – November 26
- Sheffield, Fox Valley – November 28
- Leyton, Asda – November 28
- Huddersfield, Mccaulay Street – November 29
- Southend-on-sea, Victoria Circus – November 29
- Bolton, Middlebrook Retail Park – November 30
- Harlow, Market Square – November 30
- St Helens, Tesco Extra – December 1
- Ipswich, Asda – December 1
- Peterborough, Tesco Extra – December 2
- Manchester, Intu Trafford – December 2
- Manchester, Intu Trafford – December 3
- Mansfield, Tesco – December 3
- Liverpool, Liverpool One – December 5
- Liverpool, Liverpool One – December 6
- Baldock, Tesco Extra – December 6
- Watford, Asda – December
- Telford, Telford Shopping Centre – December 7
- Wembley, London Designer Outlet – December 8
- Nottingham, Victoria Retail Park – December 8
- London, Jingle Bell Ball – December 9
- London, Jingle Bell Ball – December 10
- Birmingham, Edgbaston Street – December 9
- Birmingham, Edgbaston Street – December 10
- Coventry, Broadgate – December 11
- Reading, Riverside Shopping Centre - December 13
- Rushden, Waitrose – December 14
- Milton Keynes, Xscape – December 15
- Essex, Lakeside – December 16
- Essex, Lakeside – December 17
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app.
You can set up your app to see all the latest news and events from your area, plus receive push notifications for breaking news.