Loic Remy has rejected fresh offers to leave QPR and has told Harry Redknapp he will stay at the club - unless any big guns come calling.
The French frontman was on the verge of joining Liverpool earlier this month, only for the Reds to pull the plug on the deal at the 11th hour.
Remy, who scored 14 goals on loan at Newcastle last season, returned to training last week and is in contention to play in the Londoners' Premier League opener against Hull on Saturday.
And the former Marseille forward has handed Redknapp a boost after snubbing the advances of some of QPR's top-flight rivals.
“There has been several Premier League clubs that have rung up about him but I don’t think they will be clubs he would want to leave QPR for,” said boss Redknapp.
“I sat down with him but I didn’t have to persuade him. He said he’s back and wants to play. Unless [the chance to play in the] Champions League or something massive for him comes up he would like to stay here and play.
“He’s shown that attitude on the training ground and I couldn’t have asked for more from him. He’s been great, worked hard and got himself fit. He’s a proper professional.”
Meanwhile, Redknapp has confirmed his interest in signing former Swansea midfielder Jonathan de Guzman and remains hopeful of bringing Niko Kranjcar back to west London following a successful loan spell last season.
He added: “We’re talking to Niko and it’s still a possibility. He’s a good lad and a class act on the field and off the field.”