The rivals of West London sides QPR, Brentford and Fulham are starting to put the wheels in motion as they prepare for the new campaign which begins in August.
We take a look at the latest news from an eventful 24 hours for the Championship.
- Barnsley have completed the signing of Cameron McGeehan from Luton Town on a three-year deal. The 22-year-old central midfielder began his career at Chelsea before joining Norwich City.
- Former Derby County man Abdoul Camara has signed for French top-flight side Guingamp a day after departing the Pride Park. The 27-year-old winger had his Rams contract mutually terminated after scoring just once for the club.
- Ex-Aston Villa boss Tim Sherwood has said he believes the signing of John Terry would be great for both parties. He said: "I think both would be married up very well. John's an excellent professional, not only in what he will bring on the pitch, but what he will bring to the dressing room."
- Former Sunderland forward Victor Anichebe has moved to China to join Beijing Enterprises after being released by the Black Cats.
- Preston North End have agreed a deal to sign Manchester United midfielder Josh Harrop. The youngster rejected a new deal at Old Trafford after scoring on his debut for the club in the last game of the season.