A central London tube station was evacuated after a fire alert, when a mobile phone charger exploded.
Panic struck passengers at Tower Hill after a "small explosion" on a train just after midday on Tuesday (September 26).
Firefighters say they were called to reports of smoke on a train at Tower Hill underground station.
An LFB spokesman said: "It was a small explosion believed to be caused by a mobile phone charger.
"There was no fire when firefighters arrived."
A passenger tweeted that he was near the person who's battery charger caught fire and that "everyone's safe" after the sudden incident.
British Transport Police confirmed the incident is not suspicious.
BTP tweeted: "Incident at Tower Hill station is not suspicious. Fire believed to have been caused by mobile phone charger overheating. "
Circle and District Lines were affected for one hour before Tower Hill station was reopened to the public.
Fire crews from Dockhead, Shoreditch and Shadwell fire stations were at the scene.
A similar incident with an exploding charger happened at the end of August at Euston station .
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app.
You can set up your app to see all the latest news and events from your area, plus receive push notifications for breaking news.