A teenager will spend at least 20 years behind bars for shooting dead a drug dealer in front of shoppers during rush hour in the borough of Brent .
The 16-year-old boy, who can't be named for legal reasons, was convicted for the murder of 21-year-old Yasir Beshira alongside "mastermind", 20-year-old Sammi Tesfazgi.
The teenager was just 15 when he shot Mr Beshira in the stomach near a Nando's restaurant in Kilburn .
The 21-year-old, who was also known as Loopy, managed to stagger along the main road before collapsing outside a cafe.
"You were 15 when this shooting took place," Judge Lucraft told the teenager, adding: "This appears to have been a specific targeting of the victim after he left a drugs line to go it alone.
"It was a planned and targeted shooting and was carried out in front of witnesses on a busy street."
Getaway driver, 22-year-old Rilind Tahiri, was convicted of manslaughter and all three men were handed life sentences by the judge.
The 16-year-old killer will serve at least 20 years before being considered for parole, whilst Tesfazgi, of Lithos Road, West Hampstead, will serve at least 27 years and Tahiri, of North Road, Islington, will serve at least 14 years.
All three men denied murder.
The Old Bailey heard how the victim was born in London and had been trying to turn his life around after being stabbed in 2015.
He was targeted for trying "go it alone" after splitting from his drug dealing group, the court heard.
Prosecutor Brian O'Neill QC told the Old Bailey: "It might well be the case that it was his decision to go it alone that lead to his murder."
On the night of the shooting, Mr Beshira had placed bets at William Hill in Kilburn High Road before heading out to his dealing spot in a back street close to Nandos.
The teenager hid behind bins until the victim arrived in Palmerstone Road at around 5.19pm on December 8.
The killer then fled towards an estate where he was driven away by Tesfazgi and Tahiri, who later set the car alight to destroy evidence.
It later emerged the gun had been used in another shooting in September last year, in Camden.
DCI Andy Partridge, of the Metropolitan Police, said: "This shocking attack was carried out during rush hour in a very busy residential location.
"I want to thank those members of the public who came forward to try and save Yasir after he was shot and those who greatly assisted the police investigation.
"This was a complex and protracted investigation and these convictions serve to remind those planning such violent attacks on our streets that they will be pursued and brought to justice for their actions."
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app.
You can set up your app to see all the latest news and events from your area, plus receive push notifications for breaking news.