A person has been hit by a train between Barnes and Clapham Junction.
Emergency services attended the scene on Tuesday (May 9) and lines between the two train stations were suspended.
South West Trains have since reopened the lines but disruption is expected until the end of the day.
Train services running to and from these stations may still be cancelled, delayed by up to 45 minutes or revised.
The following changes will apply:
- Trains which run between London Waterloo and London Waterloo via Hounslow then Mortlake will not run.
- Trains which run between London Waterloo and London Waterloo via Richmond then Chiswick will not run.
- Queenstown Road will have a reduced service as a result of this. Passengers may travel via Battersea Park.
Other short notice alterations and cancellations may be necessary at short notice.
Passengers can use tickets on the following alternative routes:
- Southern services between Battersea Park and London Victoria/Clapham Junction.
- GWR services between London Paddington and Reading and between Windsor Central and Slough.
- London Underground services via any reasonable route, including the Bakerloo Line between Waterloo and Paddington for connections to GWR.
- London bus services on any reasonable routes between Clapham Junction and Feltham. (Please note that there is no direct bus between these points) .
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app.
You can set up your app to see all the latest news and events from your area, plus receive push notifications for breaking news.