A man has been charged with producing a class B drug after police unearthed a suspected cannabis factory in Isleworth.
Officers were called to a home in London Road, on Tuesday morning (February 10) and found approximately 200 cannabis plants growing at the property.
Hao Nuguyen, 22, of no fixed abode, was charged with producing a class B drug and was remanded in custody to appear at court at a date to be confirmed.
Police have urged anyone who suspects cannabis is being grown nearby to call police on the 101 or Crimestoppers, free and anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Six tell-tale signs of a cannabis farm:
- a strong, sickly sweet smell
- constantly covered windows, especially those with foil coverings
- strong and constant lighting, day and night
- high levels of heat and condensation misting up windows
- lots of power cables or lighting and ventilation equipment
- constant buzz of the ventilation system