The victim of a daylight stabbing in Bedfont has been discharged from hospital.
The young man believed to be in his mid 20s had suffered from stab wounds following an attack on Sandy Drive on Wednesday (April 13) morning.
He was taken as a priority by ambulance with a doctor from the London’s Air Ambulance in the emergency services vehicle to a west London hospital.
Police have confirmed he has since been released from hospital.
Following a spate of stabbings, borough commander Raj Kohli told Getweslondon police will ramp stop-and-search in Hounslow.
Officers from Hounslow, paramedics from the London Ambulance Service (LAS) and the London’s Air Ambulance attended the incident on Wednesday.
A spokesperson for LAS said: “We were called at 10.04 am on April 13 to reports of a stabbing incident in Sandy Drive Feltham.
“We sent a number of resources, including London’s Air Ambulance, arriving within six minutes.
“We treated a man and took him to hospital as a priority by road ambulance, escorted by the doctor from London’s Air Ambulance”.
Police were called at 10.08am to reports that a man had been stabbed and the air ambulance’s advanced trauma team were dispatched at 10.11am.
This is the second serious knife crime in the borough of Hounslow in less than a week, after 28-year-old Sahill Roy from Isleworth was stabbed to death on Sunday (April 11) at Ivybridge Estate in Iselworth.
Police enquiries continue.
No arrests have been made.