A one-man crime wave who burgled a string of properties in west London as part of his prolific spree has been jailed.
The 19-year-old, a Chilean national, carried out the offences between January 28 and March 13 last year having just entered the UK.
Guzman-Robinson, of no fixed abode, admitted the burglary charges at Kingston Crown Court on May 6, and received a 40-month prison sentence. Police said he would be deported afterwards.
The first break-in occurred in Fulham, when the teenager forced his way into a property in Burlington Road, stealing jewellery and computer equipment including iPads, iPhones and a laptop.
He also used a black backpack he found at the premises to take away the stolen items.
CCTV footage showed Guzman-Robinson on Fulham High Street carrying the rucksack just after 6pm.
The second offence happened in Upham Park Road, Chiswick, on February 8, when he stole cash, jewellery and a Rolex watch from a property.
More burglaries were committed by Guzman-Robinson in Berkshire, including Eton and Reading, before he returned to west London for his last two offences, in Rivercroft Road, Hammersmith, on March 1, and Denbigh Gardens, Twickenham, on March 7.
He was charged on December 23 after police made vital breakthroughs in the case.
Detective Constable Gary Smith from Richmond CID said: “Guzman-Robinson even targeted properties with burglar alarms, just ripping them from the wall. However, during a number of the burglaries he left fingerprints and DNA at the scene.
"He was linked to the offences by a combination of forensic evidence at the scene of three of the burglaries and mobile phone data analysis.
“Guzman-Robinson would travel across London and the Home Counties looking to target homes in order to commit burglary. At least residents can rest assured that he will be off the streets for some time and when he is released from prison he will be removed from the country.”