The careless disposal of hot charcoals has been discovered as the cause of a fire in a Willesden coffee shop last week.
The shop, in High Road, was damaged by the fire and part of the first-floor above - used as a flat - was also damaged.
The blaze has been attributed to the careless disposal of hot charcoals among accumulated rubbish in the rear yard.
Fire investigators believe customers of the coffee shop also smoked shisha pipes on the premises - fueled by burning charcoal.
Four fire engines and 21 firefighters and officers from Willesden, West Hampstead and Park Royal fire stations attended the incident on May 26 at around 1.50pm.
No one is understood to have been injured in the fire.