Three young children were taken to hospital following a fire at a house in Harrow .
The infants underwent precautionary tests after the blaze broke out at the terraced property in Wellington Road early on Bank Holiday Monday morning (May 1).
A man was also treated at the scene by London Ambulance Service paramedics and taken to hospital.
Fire crews were called out at 4.06am, with 20 firefighters and four engines from Harrow, Stanmore and Northolt stations attending.
The flames were brought under control by 5.35am.
In total, nine people left the property before the arrival of firefighters .
The flames damaged part of the first floor and the roof of the building.
London Fire Brigade said it was believed the fire had been started accidentally by an electric fan heater coming into contact with clothing.
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app.
You can even set it to receive push notifications for all the breaking news in your area.