These images show the mess left behind at an industrial site in Acton after police were called to clear a group from the area last week.
There appears to be extensive damage inside the building which had been stripped of its copper pipes and heaps of rubbish can be seen everywhere.
Acton's police enforcement were able to evict caravans from the area and commented on how "so much damage could be caused in such little time".
The property was until recently owned by John Lewis Partnership.
The company told getwestlondon that John Lewis had in fact moved out of the building a few months ago.
It is unclear who currently owns the site.
Officers dealing with the intrusion visited the site on Victoria Road on Thursday (February 23) and issued a group of people with a code of conduct - or face eviction.
The Acton Ward team reported on Twitter just 10 minutes after the code of conduct was issued, threats were made to security on site.
Grounds to enact an eviction notice were issued and Inspector Graham Durn signed an order giving the group until 7pm to vacate the premises.
According to the police's Twitter page, the first vans were seen leaving just after 5.30pm on (February 24).
Around half-an-hour later the site had almost been emptied.
A tweet from Acton police said: "It is amazing that so much damage could be caused in such little time.
"Imagine if they had stayed 2 weeks."
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app.
You can even set it to receive push notifications for all the breaking news in your area .