You may have noticed some of your regular bus services have undergone changes in recent days.
Transport for London (TfL) has made alterations to services which include being re-routed, scrapped or altered due to works in certain areas.
Here is a lowdown on the routes that might be affecting your commute since April 1.
However don't forget if you now need to change buses the Hopper Fare means you can change within one hour at no extra cost.
Northwest and Central London
Route 13 runs 24 hours
This route still serves Finchley Road with an extension from Golders Green to North Finchley and is rerouted at Oxford Street to Victoria.
This means it no longer serves stops between Oxford Street (Selfridges) and Aldwych.
However buses will run more often:
- Monday to Saturday daytime every 6 minutes
- Extra journeys during Monday to Friday peak hours (towards Victoria in the morning, towards North Finchley in the afternoon)
- Sunday and each evening every 10 minutes
- The route will now run 24 hours a day (every 30 minutes at night)
Route 82 scrapped
While this route is no longer in service, bus number 13 has been extended from North Finchley and rerouted at Oxford Street to Victoria to replace it.
Route 13 runs more often and is 24 hours a day.
Route 113 extension
This bus service has been extended from Marble Arch to Oxford Circus, running more frequently:
- Monday to Saturday daytime every 7-8 minutes
- Extra journeys during Monday to Friday peak hours (towards Oxford Circus in the morning, towards Edgware in the afternoon)
- Sunday and each evening every 12 minutes
There is no change to the night bus N113 route except for minor changes to bus stops served in the Baker Street area.
Route 139 extension
Route 139 now runs between West Hampstead and Golders Green.
Frequency of buses remain the same.
Route 189 alteration
The service now starts and finishes at Marble Arch instead of Oxford Circus.
Route N13 no longer in service
Following a consultation last year it was decided to scrap route N13.
However, route 13 runs 24 hours a day between North Finchley and Victoria via Golders Green, Finchley Road and Marble Arch.
The changes have been made to better match demand to capacity and to help ensure TfL's financial resources are being used in the best way possible.
Ruislip High Street works
A number of bus routes serving Ruislip High Street will be placed on diversion while road reconstruction work takes place.
The work will be undertaken by Hillingdon Council which will result in the High Street being closed southbound between Eastcote Road and Ickenham Road.
The works are expected to continue until at least early May 2017.
- Route 331 towards Ruislip will not pick up passengers at stops G, E and D in the High Street, but will serve Ruislip Tube station as normal. It will also serve a temporary stop in Eastcote Road near St Martins Approach for the north end of the High Street
- Route H13 towards Northwood Hills will omit stops G, E and D in the High Street, stop A at Ruislip Tube station, and two stops in Windmill Hill. It will serve a temporary stop in Eastcote Road near St Martins Approach for the north end of the High Street, and a temporary stop in Eastcote Road near Windmill Hill
- Route U10 towards Uxbridge will exclude stops J in The Oaks and G in the High Street. It will serve a temporary stop in Manor Road near Church Avenue, and all other stops as normal
In the opposite direction buses will run normally.
Passengers on Oyster PAYG or contactless can transfer from one bus to another in the opposite direction to complete their journey by asking the driver for a transfer ticket.
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app.
You can even set it to receive push notifications for all the breaking news in your area.