Have you ever dreamed of becoming a top manager? Well now is your chance to join the coaching team at Brentford FC .
The Sky Bet Championship club is recruiting an Assistant Coach to work alongside Brentford B Team Head Coach Kevin O’Connor and other technical staff.
To find more job vacancies in West London, head to the Fish4Jobs website .
This role is suited to an experienced coach and is the opportunity for the right candidate to join an exciting project at the club.
The new Assistant Coach will develop Brentford FC B team players aligned to the Brentford style of play. The team is currently in Portugal and face Benfica B on July 19.
- Assist the B Team Head Coach with planning, executing and reviewing training sessions.
- Assist the B Team Head Coach on match days.
- Leading the Individual Development Plan process for Brentford B players.
- Working with the B Team Analyst to devise match strategy and match review for the B Team Head Coach.
- Assisting Head of Football Operations with player recruitment.
- Assisting Head of Football Operations with organising games programme.
- Open minded.
- Process driven.
- A desire to further their knowledge within sporting/elite development.
- Experience with delivering Individual Development Plans in sport.
- UEFA A Licence or other sport equivalent.
- Advanced computer skills (Windows).
- A passion for developing athletes.
For more job opportunities visit the Fish4Jobs website .
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app.
You can set up your app to see all the latest news and events from your area, plus receive push notifications for breaking news.