It's hard not to love historic Harrow-on-the-Hill, with its unique characteristics and pretty buildings.
Although many people seem to think just Harrow School boys live there, in actual fact there are 4,539 residential households, according to the 2001 census.
Harrow-on-the-Hill has captured the hearts of many, including Sir Winston Churchill and John Betjemen, who penned a poem of the same name.
In a nod to this friendly area, we've rounded up a list of things you'll only know if you live in Harrow-on-the-Hill.
1. At certain times of the day, the high street is flooded with Harrow School boys
2. There's every chance you may bump into a celebrity
Sky News' Kay Burley lives there, Benedict Cumberbatch went to school there, and best of all - it was a location in the first Harry Potter film!
3. Cafe Cafe was THE place to be on a Friday night (RIP)
4. The best cake in west London comes from here
5. You'll see a gantry every time you pop to the shop
Game of hangman, anyone?
6. You have to explain that Harrow-on-the-Hill station... isn't actually on the hill
And that no, you don't live in Harrow town centre.
7. You get the BEST views from up on the hill
Tip: This is a great spot to view the fireworks on New Year's Eve, and on a good day, you can see as far as Windsor from St Mary's Church.
Although the beautiful views are accompanied by a walk up that VERY steep hill.
8. And you can see the best sunsets, all year round
Bliss. Now all you need is a pint sitting in The Castle's beer garden.
9. Even though you're still in London, there's a real sense of community
It's somehow kept it's village feel.
What's not to love about this place?!
What do you love about Harrow-on-the-Hill? Let us know in the comments section below.
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app.
You can set up your app to see all the latest news and events from your area, plus receive push notifications for breaking news.