A WOMAN and three dogs were rescued from a house fire in Harlesden.
Firefighters were called to a house fire in Station Road at 9pm on Thursday February 28 and rescued the woman and three Algerian Shepherd dogs from the blaze.
The woman was suffering from smoke inhalation and was treated on the scene by London Ambulance Service and the dogs were taken care of by the RSPCA. The fire is believed to have been caused by cooking.
A spokesperson from the London Fire Brigade said: “Cooking fires account for nearly a third of all fires in London homes. Never leave your cooking unattended and be extra careful when cooking with oil. If you have a fire in your kitchen, do not attempt to fight it yourself and never put water on a fire involving oil. Instead, get out, stay out, and dial 999.”
Two fire engines from Park Royal and Willesden fire stations attended the scene.
London Fire Brigade was called at 9pm and the fire was out less than 40 minutes later.