Seven parliamentary candidates are battling to become Westminster North's next MP.
Voters go to the polls on May 7 - for the General Election - to decide who will represent their constituency.
- Kirsty Allan - Liberal Democrats
- Karen Buck - Labour
- Gabriela Fajardo - Christian Party
- Lindsey Hall - Conservative
- Jennifer Nadel - Green Party
- Nigel Sussman - UKIP
- Nicholas Ward - Independent
Polling day is May 7. Residents can vote at their local polling station between 7am and 10pm.
The count will take place overnight at Methodist Central Hall in Westminster.
What happened last time?
- Karen Patricia Buck - Labour - 17,377 (43.9%)
- Joanne Catherine Cash - Conservative - 15,251 (38.5%)
- Mark David Harry Blackburn - Liberal Democrat - 5,513 (13.9%)
- Tristan James Law Smith - Green - 478 (1.2%)
- Stephen Curry - BNP - 334 (0.8%)
- Jasna Badzak - UKIP - 315 (0.8%)
- Ali Bahaijoub - Independent - 101 (0.3%)
- Edward Roseman - English Democrats - 99 (0.3%)
- Gabriela Paulo Fajardo - Christian - 98 (0.2%)
- Abdulla Janmohamed Dharamsey - Independent - 32 (0.1%)
The Westminster North constituency is represented in the House of Commons by Labour’s Karen Buck. It includes the wards of Abbey Road, Bayswater, Little Venice, Maida Vale and Regent’s Park.
Labour clinched the seat in 2010 but just over 2,000 votes and it has often been considered a marginal constituency.