TRAIN travellers got a shock when the concourse at Shepherd's Bush Overground station filled with smoke when a street cleaning machine caught fire outside.
The machine set alight at about 4.30pm on Sunday and was attended to by firefighters. Twitter user Ben Endley captured the scene.
A London Fire Brigade spokesperson said: “Firefighters were called to a street sweeping machine alight near Shepherd's Bush Green at 16.30 on Sunday. One fire engine attended from Hammersmith fire station and the fire was out at 16.33.”