Amazon will be launching its 24-hour Amazon Prime Day sale which will have more offers than Black Friday.
Amazon will be kicking off its 20th birthday with a huge 24-hour flash sale, starting at midnight on Tuesday night.
The day-long shopping event will have more deals than Black Friday.
Deals will be released every 10 minutes and will include electronics, toys, video games, movies, clothing, patio, lawn and garden, sports, outdoor items and more.
How can I take part?
You must be an Amazon Prime member to shop in its sale, but don’t worry you can sign up for free.
A standard Prime membership costs £79 a month, or £5.99 a week, but you can take advantage of the Amazon Prime Day sale through its 30-day Free Trial .
What type of deals can I expect?
- Asus G751JL 17.3-Inch Notebook
- Yves Saint Laurent beauty
- Pandora jewellery
- Garmin nuvi 2589LM5" Sat Nav with UK and Full Europe Maps
- Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Essentials Starter Kit
- Philips 50-Inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD Smart LED TV
But remember, you've only got 24 hours to shop!