Here are 7 reasons why you may need some help…..
- Results– People that work with personal trainers reach their goals, simple as that!
- Goal Setting – If you don’t have a goal then how will you know when you have achieved it? Personal trainers understand the importance of setting goals that are realistic and attainable.
- Nutritional Guidance – Proper nutrition is critical to reaching your health and fitness goals. You can’t “out-exercise” a bad diet.
- Body Measurements – An effective way to monitor your success is to take regular body measurements. These measurements will often include: blood pressure, resting pulse rate, body fat percentage, and diameter of any specific areas of the body. The personal trainer will remeasure these areas on a regular basis to monitor your progress.
- Accountability & Consistency – You have paid for your sessions, so you’re going to turn up every week. Your Personal Trainer will be setting you weekly targets to aim for and working regularly with a personal trainer gives you the consistency you need to reach your goals.
- Motivation – It can be very difficult to motivate yourself; a Personal Trainer should do that for you, so it is very important to find a personal trainer that you get on with and that they provide you with the motivation you need.
- Correct Technique – Using proper technique can help you get faster results and avoid potential injury. Most people have limited time to exercise so it makes sense to make your workout time as effective as possible.
If you would like more detailed advice on choosing a personal trainer please feel free to contact me on 07921 777477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone who feels like helping others while getting fit might like to join a new scheme I'm getting started in Ealing.