The Rugby World Cup is in full swing, with the tournament running until Saturday October 31.
Twickenham Stadium will host a total of 10 matches during the tournament, including the final, while Wembley Stadium will host two.
And all of this excitement in the lead-up to the World Cup might have you inspired! If you're looking to take up Rugby, there are loads of places all over West London to do just that.
So go on, sign up to play the game!
- The Hammers: Hammersmith & Fulham RFC, Hurlingham Park, Hurlingham Road, Fulham, SW6 - 020 7381 5064
- Rugby Tots, beginners rugby classes for children: Baden Powell House, South Kensington, 65-67 Queen's Gate, SW7 5JS - 020 7590 6909
- The Little Foxes Club (Rugby classes for children): Ravenscourt Park, Hammersmith, W6 0UL
- The Little Foxes Club: Holland Park, Kensington, W8 6LU
- Rugby Tots, beginners rugby classes for children: 157 Queen's Road, Richmond, TW10 6HY - 020 8332 6219
- Free Touch Rugby session: Wednesday September 23, 5.30pm-6.30pm: Hampton Youth Project, 32 Tangley Park Road, Hampton, TW12 3YH
- Free Touch Rugby session: Wednesday September 30, 4.30pm-6.00pm: Hounslow Heath Community Centre, 190 Edgar Road Hounslow, TW4 5QF
- Free Touch Rugby session: Monday October 5, 2pm-5pm: The Plug, Butts Farm, Saxon Avenue, Hanworth, TW13 5LZ
For listings of all of the Rugby World Cup matches in the west London stadiums, check out our guide.