Red Nose Day is fast approaching and this year British people are being asked to 'Make Your Face Funny for Money'.
Red Nose Day will be held on Friday March 13.
Comic Relief will use the funds raised to help change the lives of poor, vulnerable and disadvantaged people in the UK and across Africa.
Shops and supermarkets will be selling official merchandise to help change lives, with a donation from every product sold going to the charity.
Here's where to get your hands on them.
- SPECSAVERS - Specsavers’ official Red Nose Day glasses come in small and large sizes and cost £3 each. Stores will also be doing various fundraising activities on the day
- RYMAN - Supernose pen, Snotty Professor pen and Snorbit pen available for £1 each
- TK MAXX - Red Nose Day designer T-shirts. Kids T-shirts cost from £5.99, adult T-shirts from £9.99 and adult onesie from £24.99
- SAINSBURYS - Red noses £1 each (there are nine different characters available), sipper bottle £2, air freshener £1.50, mug £3, umbrella £7 and wristband £1. The supermarket is also stocking The Great Comic Relief Bake Off recipe book for £2.50 and The Big Comic Relief Crafternoon for £7.99
- HOMESENSE - Red nose apron £12.99, tea towel £4.99, A4 journals £9.99 and A5 journals £7.99
- OXFAM - Pin badge £1 and trolley keyring token £1
- MOST SUPERMARKETS - special packs of PG Tips, limited edition Persil liquid bottle, Mini Babybel, Weetabix Crispy Minis, Ready Brek, Weetos and special edition Strawberry Weetabix, special Red Nose Day packs of Maltesers and Maltesers Teaser bars
- ROBERT DYAS - Fun tea pot £4.99
- TOYOTA - Car bumper nose £5 available at dealerships
- SUPERDRUG/BOOTS - Get the Red Nose look with Kate’s iconic red lipstick for Rimmel London £5.49
- CLAIRE'S - Red hair spray £4
- MOST BOOK STORES - The Queen's Orang-Utan children's book by David Walliams. Paperback £4.99 on sale now and a special limited edition hardback with audio CD £14.99, available from March 12