Drama was rife in episode four of hit TV show Made in Chelsea last week.
The gang returned with gossip abound: love triangles, bitching and of course... plenty of awkward moments!
The love triangle deepened between Andy, Jess and Fleur (causing a rift between the two friends!) and even Jamie joined into the complicated love web.
Binky enjoyed a picnic date in a field with JP, and there was yet more crying from Louise as she and Alik continue to have their problems.
Most dramatic of all, Lucy's back from her travels! We expect a lot of drama after her return.
So, what will happen in episode five? We give our predictions (WARNING: Spoiler alert!)
- Lucy's finally back! We bet she'll be causing trouble among the gang in the next episode
- Andy's love triangle (or... love square?) will end dramatically with tears and harsh words
- Binky and JP will continue with their little romance... Potentially leading to a relationship, or maybe a date indoors?
- Tensions will run high with Louise and Alik, and the happy couple could end up parting ways
- Mark-Francis will continue his political ramblings and potentially give us a run-down on his post-election thoughts
Need a reminder of the previous episodes?
A teary Louise confronts boyfriend Alik about their relationship... Will they recover from this knock-back?
Think you know everything there is to know about Made in Chelsea? Take our fun interactive quiz and test your knowledge.
Made in Chelsea episode five airs on E4 at 9pm on Monday (May 11).