Drama was rife in episode three of Made in Chelsea 's eleventh series this week.
The gang returned with gossip galore - love triangles, bitching and one of the most awkward dinner parties ever.
New girl Jessica Molly has caught the eye of Jamie, and the wrath of Olivia Bentley, as the two argued over the table of Jamie's fancy dinner party.
Alex spilled the beans to Nicola about the rumours flying concerning Steph's crush on him - and Steph has had endless abuse because of it.
Steph apologised to both Nicola and Lucy for her behaviour, but Lucy was having none of it and officially dumped her as a best friend. Ouch.
Pictures of a "naughty night out" with Sam emerged, and fighting erupted as Lucy got involved, leading to more arguments between Tiff and Sam... We think a break up is on the horizon.
And it looks like the gang are jetsetting again, as next episode's preview hints that they'll be travelling to The Maldives - we're jealous!
So, what will happen in episode four?
We give our predictions (WARNING: Spoiler alert!)
- The gang will get up to no good on their trip to The Maldives
- Lucy will forgive Steph and they will become friends again... Come on guys, stop fighting!
- Sam will break up with Tiff - they've been fighting so much, it's inevitable
- Louise will return to the US to see Alik as they've been apart for so long
- The gang will have another dinner party - hopefully this one will go better than the last!
Need a reminder of last episode?
The gang share photos from their "naughty night out". Watch more clips on the Made in Chelsea YouTube channel.
Think you know everything there is to know about Made in Chelsea? Take our fun interactive quiz and test your knowledge.
Made in Chelsea series 11 episode four airs on E4 at 9pm on Monday May 2.