Halloween is on the horizon, with the annual fright-fest taking place this year on Saturday October 31.
If your house is playing host to a Halloween party full of little ghosts and mini Draculas, we've put together a list of goodie bag ideas for the kids to take home after the spooky event!
- Halloween stickers and crayons are always favourites for kids to take away and it is something they can use at home.
- Temporary tattoos are great fun for parties.
- Spooky confetti is a cute little addition.
- Apparently rubber ducks are the new thing! Why not decorate some and make them look spooky in keeping with the theme?
- Personalise gift bags for pick and mix or sweets with named labels or tags saying "Thank you for coming to [name's] party".
- You are never too old (or young) for glowsticks.
- Party favours – little spiders, eyeballs, skeletons
- Halloween putty or play dough will keep the keen little designers happy.
- Who doesn't want bubbles? Any time of the year!
Keep up-to-date on the latest spooky Halloween news and events on our dedicated page.
Share your Halloween ideas below in our comments section