- Prama interactive fitness class launches in London4:28
- Mark Ritson and Tom Moore review Brentford's 3-1 3:46
- Woking Goldsworth Road police incident package0:35
- The Pink Floyd Exhibition: Their Mortal Remains t0:22
- QPR fan's preferred starting XI0:36
- Take a look inside The Chelsea Ram0:49
- Works are underway at the old RAF Uxbridge site0:30
Commuters were taken by surprise after a west London company handed out space hoppers to try and cheer up city goers now the days are getting darker earlier.
It comes as a survey revealed that one in five Brits could do with a "pick me up" in the winter months because of less sunlight hours.
The findings, by Confused.com, were the idea behind its "bounce mob", where space hoppers were handed out around London to bring a smile to commuters' faces.