Have you ever daydreamed about what it would be like to eat the Hogwarts feast?
Well, now you can as a Harry Potter themed dinner is coming to London.
With a Harry Potter book club and an escape room, it only seemed right to tap into the wizarding world of food aswell.
And while The Library in Covent Garden have decided to give Hagrid's rock cakes a miss, there are seven decadent dishes on the menu.
From Devil's Snare to the mysterious Secret Keeper dish, Potterheads will be able to indulge in a variety of magical treats.
What's more, diners will have to don their best Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw or Slytherin outfit before being seated at the table.
The event is being hosted every Friday and Saturday evening in August and September to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone.
Take a look at the menu below:
Butterbeer or Firewhiskey
- Edible rice paper topping of pepper, parsley and squid ink
- Chia seed, seaweed and courgette
Who is Peter Minus
- Lamb neck, cinnamon and onion crumble
- Baby red mullet,quail egg, squid
- Beef fat, little loaf of bread, chicken liver parfait
- Smoked anguilla in kimchi broth
- White sesame sponge, goat cheese curd, figs and bay leaf ice cream