Drama was rife in episode five of hit TV show Made in Chelsea last week.
The gang returned with gossip abound: love triangles, bitching and of course... plenty of awkward moments!
The love square finally resolved itself... sort of. Although poor Jess was hurt by Andy's rejection. Sorry Jess, mates before dates. He was just looking out for Jamie's feelings.
Josh and Lucy had a spat, with them both owning up to not liking each other very much - no surprises there!
And the gang went shooting... Though, thankfully, no animals were hurt, just clay pots.
So, what will happen in episode six?
We give our predictions (WARNING: Spoiler alert!)
- Everyone will see sense and lay off Lucy - she's not that rude!
- Josh and Lucy will continue to fight; there will probably be tears shed on Stephanie's part.
- Mark-Francis will continue to float around in his own, very chic, little world.
- Binky and JP will continue their romance with it all going very well - here's hoping!
- The love-square will finally end (!!) and Andy and Jamie will remain friends, and finish all of this fighting over the same girl.
Need a reminder of the previous episode?
The girls have a drink and talk about THAT love triangle... Gosh, when will Andy make up his mind?!
Think you know everything there is to know about Made in Chelsea? Take our fun interactive quiz and test your knowledge.
Made in Chelsea episode six airs on E4 at 9pm on Monday (May 18).