It's official, Made in Chelsea is returning to our TV screens for a 12th series of gossip, "hooking up" and fiery arguments.
It may feel like the colourful characters have only just stopped dominating our TV screens every Monday, but E4 has announced the next series will begin on Monday, October 10 at 9pm.
And in case you missed the mini-series in the South of France, you should know that things are set to be VERY tense in SW3 in the next round of shows.
Jamie and Frankie are on the brink of a break-up, with Jamie no longer talking to best mate Alex due to him flirting with her; Toff and Olivia look stormy after a series of fighting and love triangles; Jess has left her very beautiful French boyfriend behind in Cannes, and JP has started texting his ex Binky again... This all looks like very bad news indeed!
But all is not so doom and gloom, as Sam and Tiff are doing better than ever, even joking about proposals and moving in together. Phew!
So what will happen in series 12 of the reality show?
We give our predictions (WARNING: Spoiler alert!)
- JP will ask Binky to get back together but she will have none of it... Go girl!
- Liv and Toff will make up properly and become friends again.
- Jamie will become friends with Alex again - come on guys, mates before dates!
- Ollie will head out to one of London's brilliant gay clubs and find a new boyfriend.
- Sam and Tiff will move in together... Here's hoping!
Need a reminder of the last series?
Will Frankie and Jamie stay together in the next series or break it off?
Think you know everything there is to know about Made in Chelsea? Take our fun interactive quiz and test your knowledge.
Made in Chelsea series 12 episode one airs on E4 at 9pm on Monday October 10.