Disney classic Beauty and the Beast is making its live action debut in cinemas on Friday.
Starring Harry Potter actress Emma Watson and Downton Abbey's Dan Stevens, the hotly-anticipated film based on the Disney cartoon is finally here.
The movie is already a phenomenon, with merchandise flying off the shelves including a £4 Chip purse from Primark which is now appearing on eBay for six times the original price.
With the cost of a cinema trip for a family of four rising to £100 for tickets, snacks and drinks, the latest Hollywood blockbuster could be an expensive one for families.
But we've got an offer here to make things a little bit cheaper if you're going to Cineworld.
Where and when is Beauty and the Beast being shown?
Beauty and the Beast will be shown on the following Cineworld screens.
- Leisure West, Air Park Way, Feltham
- London Designer Outlet, Wembley Park Boulevard, London, HA9 0FD
- 142 Fulham Road, London, SW10 9QR5
- 6 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7NA
How much does it cost
Cineworld tickets vary depending on whether you want to watch it in 2D or 3D and the time you choose to go.
How can you get £10 off
Money saver website Quidco has given us an exclusive offer to make the most of for this week's highly anticipated trip to the cinema.
Follow the steps below to claim your £10 Cineworld eGift...
1. Join Quidco for free before the end of March 2017.
2. Browse Quidco's 4,500+ retailers and make a purchase over £2 from any one of them by the March 31 2017
3. Not only will you receive cashback on your purchase, they will also send you a £10 Cineworld eGift by April 9 2017.
The £10 off can be used for others films at Cineworld.
Where can you get merchandise
There has been a craze for Beauty and the Beast merchandise and here we have compiled some of our favourites.
The emblazoned clothing, tea sets to enjoy with family and friends, or one-off items for little ones to enjoy have all become so much more popular in the past couple of weeks.
The collection consists of beautiful one-off items with different characters from the film embroidered on the garments.
Ranging from £28-£90, the garments include roses embroidery, 'Enchanted' logo T-shirts and flowing dresses.
These tea sets seem to be cropping up everywhere, with the new Primark version of the Chip purse sending shoppers crazy for merchandise last week.
These seem to be selling out on the eBay website with many different sizes to choose from, ranging between £10-£20.
Primark Chip Purse
This is the purse that sent social media into a frenzy... and you can STILL get it online now but it'll cost you.
eBay sellers have made the most of the mad rush for merchandise with the upcoming film and have topped up the prices of this little most wanted purse by five times its original price.
The British luxury designer brand has created a limited edition collection which will feature men's and women's ready-to-wear pieces and accessories.
The collection, inspired by the film’s characters and aesthetic, is in stores and online, offering an elegant and modern representation of such a beloved and classic story.
- Westminster terror attack: How events unfolded2:05
- Sadiq Khan said London will never be cowed by ter1:22
- Parliament shooting: Footage shows aftermath on W0:32
- Livestream of Westminster incident
- Hail, thunder and wet weather forecast for London2:12
- The secret code word for the Queens death revealed0:38