Held at Battersea Park in south-west London on Sunday August 7, the family-friendly aqua obstacle course features five zones of water-themed challenges and games over a 2.5km trail.
Splash Fest will see families conquering slides, foam and water spouts, as well as enjoying a fun event village.
Organised by the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI), Spash Fest is ideal for families with children aged around 7 to 12 years.
Lauren Pincott from the RNLI said: "Splash Fest promises to be an exciting day out for all the family, with five action-packed zones of watery challenges, and an event village with entertainment, games and an all-important drying-off area.
"There will be plenty of opportunities to get wet and have lots of fun, but it is only happening for one day so book tickets now to avoid disappointment!
"Not only will families have fun, they’ll be doing it in aid of the RNLI."
Splash Fest Zones
- Crazy Canyon: A series of pools to cross, using a combination of fun floating devices, plus a giant inflatable water slide
- Splash 'n' Shoot: Participants will navigate a giant boat before taking aim at floating targets on the lake
- Wild Wild Waters: There will be geyser-spouting waters to dodge
- Slip-Slide Stream: The slipperiest toboggan-style water slides, from fast and foamy to more sedate and slippery
- Bubbly Brook: Giant bubbles, a maze, music and a bandstand marooned in a sea of foam
- Event Village and Splash Out: Entertainment, food and drink, and of course a drying-off area, as well as plenty of ways to find out more about the RNLI's lifesaving work
Tickets bought in advance cost £22 for adults and £10 for children. Tickets cost £25 for adults and £12.50 for children on the gate. Children under three go free.
For more information, or to buy your tickets, head to the Splash Fest website .